Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2022

All Over The Place

Mildish this morning, but then the wind kicked up and the temperature dropped. 








The roofers got off to an earlier start today, but they only finished the bottom half of the barn.
Don't expect to see them until Monday.
I mowed part of the lawn as the yard on the south side had very long grass..at least 4 or 5 inches higher than the rest.


Our gardens are full of daffodils.
Left the house around 11 to pick up some wormer for the cats, drove in to Stutzman's to get another set of strings for my ukulele and then landed at the library for bridge.
On the way home I stopped at TJ Maxx for a few things and then caught up on my computer messages when I got here.
Evening chores a little later tonight.











Nothing special for dinner.
Night all.


No comments: