Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

One Side Out of Four

Talk about an ugmo day.  The good news....we did not get the snow that landed on towns not too far from Brockport.  Instead we were grey, rainy and now it's in the high 30s.

I wonder if there are many barns around as old as ours.  (This used to be a cow barn).  It's primitive but so cozy.

The bright spot in the day was this new hibiscus blossom.

Gary and I (and Little Wonder) took it easy, since we got out 2nd Covid booster yesterday afternoon.  No reaction other than being tired.
I wanted to do something with eggs for dinner, so I started by boiling a couple of potatoes and sautéing onions, tomatoes, roasted red peppers and a little green onion.  Used up the rest of the ham leftovers too.
Put everything in a pie plate....
added the eggs and baked it while I went out to do evening chores.
Of course it was raining.


After tucking in The Rebel and his pony....

I went out back to look at the barn roof.  Voila!  It's gorgeous!!!!

Dinner was so good....and simple.

Night all.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

The green roof, what a transformation. And dinner, as always so delicious. Tonight we have cold chicken, last night's spare veges in gravy, bread& butter pudding made yesterday but friends staying last night preferred apple sponge pud instead.

Sandra said...

The roof looks fantastic. I think your barn is older than mine which was built in the 30s. I love the support column. We are dreary and rainy today. We got our second booster today. It's a different world from last year when trying to find an appointment was nearly impossible. I love egg bakes!