Followers

Friday, April 1, 2022

Appointments.....

Almost 40 degrees cooler this morning.

I sure will be glad when the blankets can stay off.  I don't remember having such strong winds for so many days in a row.  The big changes can bring on colic.



I left the house around 1 and drove to Stutzman's (Guitar shop) to have some new strings put on my ukulele as with 2 gigs coming up I don't need to have any broken.  It's such a pain to restring it. Left it there
 and went to Elizabeth Wende for my annual mammogram.  Always a scary time, but everything was ok.
On the way home I stopped in Spencerport to pick up some Chinese food for dinner.  Sesame chicken and a couple of veggie egg rolls.  Tasted great for a change.
Little Wonder does not like to go outside for Gary so he usually hangs out until I get home.
First we ate, then I went out for evening chores.





Got the ponies tucked in....
and now I need a nap.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg Little Wonder is just like my dog Casey. She waits for me to take her out and will not get off the couch for my husband if I am gone. And I thought I was the only one who has to make sure I outlive my dog. We haven’t had Chinese from the place here in Spencerport in awhile so it looked good for a change of pace for us to do soon. Hope spring shows up real soon. Kathy