Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

A Busy Day.....

59 degrees, some sun and no rain!








After chores I grabbed a quick shower and got ready for a virtual panel discussion with an honors class from the college.  This time it was on aging and discrimination.  As usual, it was a great experience and I wish we had more time to spend with the students.
Our regular Wednesday rehearsal was at Bodziaks.

Only a couple weeks until our first gig.  You have heard all the songs so many times you must know the words by now.



Got home at the exact time my friend Andrea drove in the driveway to pick up some hay.  First, we had to move the horses and she was able to visit with her pony, Seamus.  I so appreciate her letting him keep Rebel company.

Fortunately Gary helped us throw ten bales on the back of her truck.
The new gate worked out very well.  So glad it was installed before they start working on the barn roofs next week.
Evening chores....



I had put together a pizza before going out to the barn.



Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Great minds, I also made pizza last night! Everyone looks happy that it's warmed up.