Followers

Saturday, February 29, 2020

The Tundra

Another very cold day.






 At 10 I drove down to the Village to help my friend Alicia
pack up her sister's apartment.
 Eugenia passed away a couple months ago, so several
of us are helping her get things ready to be sent to her relatives.
 Of course I had to start a fire when I got back to the farm.




Had some leftover chicken, so I made a pot of chicken soup. It's a nice thing to have around.
Other than that, I did not do a whole lot except for chores tonight.






 By the time I got Rebel and the girls tucked in, it started to snow.
 50 degrees is on the way.  Won't that be fun....

 Phoebe went back to the house right away and when I finished chores
Little Wonder was not around.
I had gone into Gary's barn to turn of the heater for the
water trough and he must have snuck behind me.
.... got locked in.  Fortunately I figured it out.


 We had a simple dinner tonight.
 Salad, mashed potatoes
 and Korv (the sausage Gary and Randy made).

 Now I need to play some music.
Night all.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Yummy meal and a roasting fire, the best part of winter days.

Kendra said...

You say you didn’t do much, but you were there for a friend. That is big.