Followers

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Super Bowl Supper

It snowed most of the day.
Phoebe had breakfast and her meds and went out to the barn with
Little Wonder and me.





 She lasted for her usual 15 minutes and I put her back in the house.





 I made a grocery run to Wegmans and picked up
a couple bunches of daffodils....$2.  One for me and one for Jenny.

 Other than laundry, did not get much done around here.
Once again I was drawn to the fire.
I had chore duty tonight.



 The horse's blankets were wet from all the snow.
 The temperature was in the low 30s so they were pretty soaked.
It's a good thing they are waterproof.

 Whenever that happens, Rebel loves to roll in the indoor.


 Got them tucked in and we went down to Jen's for
dinner.  She made fabulous pulled pork sliders....
 I brought a salad....

 coleslaw to go on top of the pulled pork....
 and mini hot dogs made by Finn.
 We also had the option of putting the pulled pork on a soft
shell topped with onions, lettuce, cheese and guacamole.
Another yum that I had never tasted.  What a great combo.
 Cooper had just gotten back from his band trip to Disney (Florida)
and was tired....happy to be home.
 Buster stuck by us all night.
 The fire made it very cozy
 and we stayed until the halftime show ended.
I'm sure many loved it, but so over the top.

Back home before 9.
Looks like Kansas has to get going.
Night all.
PS
I gave one of my photos to  a friend (Margay) and she had it framed.
She is the Mayor and this will go in her office.
Now I have to frame mine!

No comments: