Followers

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Random 5 Friday Week 3

1.   I never go anywhere without my little Canon point and shoot camera.
On this day (a few weeks ago) we were having some heavy
winter rain and I grabbed some shots through my car windshield.

2.   I love spoiling my pups and they give a lot back to me.

3.  This past week we tried going vegetarian for 4 or 5 days in a row.  Fortunately
I am a foodie and love to cook.  This was stir fried veggies with a side of mangoes and bananas.
I think I will try do do this more often.

4.  We have 3 rescued cats.  This is Seymour.
When I set out hay under the shed roof for the horses
he loves to crawl into the middle.

5.  Having plants in the house is very important to me and I have
two that are over 30 years old (Norfolk pines that are 6 feet tall).  During the 
warm months I put several hibiscus plants on the porch off the kitchen and for
the rest of the year they live in the house where they
bloom all winter.


No comments: