Followers

Friday, February 21, 2020

Random 5 Friday Week 2



1.  This year our winter started in November and we have had over 80 inches of snow.
It's hard to believe that March is around the corner.


2.  We have three rescue cats and they have the option of being inside and outside.
This is Sidney.  When it's cold 
he always knows that it's time to find a warm spot in the house.

3.  I have been teaching art classes at our farm since I retired 20 years ago.
 On Tuesday, one of my students brought in 14 of these little 4"x4" canvases
and we are going to do some mini paintings.

4.  This is Phoebe.  I got her through a rescue and she was transported to Brockport 
from Kentucky by 5 or 6 volunteer drivers.  She was only about 12 weeks old
and is going to be 15 in a couple months.  Before she was a year old, she
became a certified therapy dog.

5.  I love music and started playing with a jam group about 5 years ago.
5 of us morphed into a group called....
In my dreams, I never expected to be playing an electrified
baritone uke, singing into a mic and performing in public.
Especially at this age!





5 comments:

Buttons alias Grace said...

Lori; you have always inspired me to do more, to try more and to enjoy life more. I am so glad we met many many years ago on Blogger. People do not understand the connections and opportunities found here. It is a way to get to know a different way of life than your own and wonderful friendships that come from it. Your world and your sharing of it make me feel so connected to you. Fantastic. Hugs my friend. B

Nancy J said...

Never doubt your abilities, down here three of us have joined in a fitness group, and as almost all of the 15 or so were our age, no-one felt out of place. However Hugh was the one brave man for most of the 1.5 hour session.All of our cats have been from the SPCA, or have called in and stayed. They are the best pets of all .

Dee said...

Dear Lori, as "Buttons/Grace" said, "you have always inspired me." Your days are so full of different activities that enrich the mind and heart and soul.

Sidney so reminds me of Dulcy. Peace.

Lori Skoog said...

Grace, Nancy and Dee. Love the way like minded people connect through blogging. I learn a lot from all of you!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

That’s a lot of snow!!