Followers

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Deleted

Brilliant!
I deleted a ton of photos taken this afternoon.

We woke up to  couple inches of snow after
many hours of rain last night.  
Lots of strong winds (sustained at 30mph)
and bitter temperatures.






 I put hay nets under the shed roof and more in the indoor
so the horses could get out of the wind.
They took full advantage and spent much of the day in there.




Just before noon I drove down to a lab for some blood work.
By then the roads were pretty good.

I was supposed to have lunch and bridge here today, 
but that was cancelled due to one person being sick
and we did not know how bad the driving conditions
were going to be.  Hopefully we can make it up next week.

I ended up by the fire and took a nap.
By late afternoon the sun was brilliant and I took some
great photos that you will never see.  Practiced a song
on my uke, then started on dinner.  We had sliced chicken,
potato salad and a tomato salad....a winter picnic.

That's it for now.
Night all.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Never mind, tomorrow will give you the next chance with your camera. Love the doggies all wrapped up.

Val Ewing said...

When I lived in Kenosha we had to have wind shelters for the animals as the land was so flat and the animals couldn't get away from the winds! I love your indoor, what a great place for them!