Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

PROGRESS....

 I went out to the barn before Gary this morning.  
He cleaned the stalls and I did the feeding and sweeping...felt good.






 I was very happy to get the outdoor arena back in shape....just in time for a big downpour today which filled it up with water again.  Fortunately it was absorbed
 At 10:15 Gary dropped me off at Agape for physical therapy.  Today they had me doing all kinds of things and I survived.  From there I had to go to a lab for what could be my last blood draw.  I absolutely can't wait to get rid of some of these meds.
 The monsoon stopped just before the farrier got here and I spent some time out in the barn.


 At 3 I started icing my knee and was in and out of sleep for a couple of hours.  After I do that I feel so unbalanced...that's why I can't stand these pain meds.  They screw up my brain and I am now taking only 3 pills a day.  Just enough to get through physical therapy and some sleep at night.

Gary put together a great salad and we had delicious leftover spags. 
 Started feeling better.
 Joined him out in the barn for evening chores and the girls split an apple.









Not a bad day.
Night all.

12 comments:

Michaele said...

I enjoyed the music I got to pick while reading this post. I can just imagine how great it will be to be off the drugs. You are a trooper : )
I liked the photo of Gary looking over the fence. I like to do that after a good day's work.

Terry said...

Yay! More progress.
What a face Abbe made.
Berlin looks so shiny.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Sounds like a very good day. Busy busy!

Rama's Mama said...

What lovely photographs. I dream of living in a place like that.

Dreaming said...

Hooray for progress!

Cloudia said...

Lovely.

Delightful that you are feeling better


Have a GREAT Week

Aloha from Waikiki,
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

> < } } (°>

><}}(°>

Nancy J said...

Here you are with day lilies flowering, and here at the very start of winter I have some in bud!!! Do they think spring is here? Wonderful to get outside, see the horses looking so well, garden blooming and pain meds on the way out. All good news.Cheers from Jean

Buttons Thoughts said...

Progress YEAH that is wonderful.
I love your photos. I have the exact same photo of My Hero leaning on our fence looking over to our cows last week. I wonder what both of them are thinking? :) Keep up the good progress.hug B

Jill said...

Doing some catching up and I am so glad to see that you are up and taking those beautiful photos. I know what you mean about the pain meds...

Unknown said...

Wonderful flowers pictures.
A real eyes delight.
See you soon

Gayle said...

That's great that you are getting out to the barn. I'm sure you really missed it.

Sharon Creech said...

Beautiful flowers! I know you can't wait to be fully functional (and med-free) again - I sympathize. Hope the flowers in your yard cheer you up. xx (I'm off to a conference for 5 days . . expect to see you running when I return! :) )