Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

AND THE HEAT GOES ON....LA DE DA DE DAH....



 Time for chores...pretty hot by 7am.
 Grampa and Daniela went out to the barn and got to work.






 If my camera is on the table, someone seems to take pictures when I am not looking.

 Ariana had a sore throat last night and because she did not feel all that well we decided to get her in to my Doctor this morning for a throat culture.  While they were waiting to leave, they squeezed in some rounds of Sequence.
 







Gary dropped me off at Agape for therapy and took the girls over to the Doctor's.  My session went very well and I don't feel so much pain when they work on flexion.
 After that he drove the girls over to Jenny's and picked me up around 11:15.
Then, we grabbed up some lunch and delivered it.  Ice and Buster got many of my fries.
Everyone needs a little junk food once in a great while.
 Back to the farm for a little cool down.  Turned on the fan for the girls and gave them a flake of hay.
Mowed the front paddock and a little of the shaded area before I crashed.
 Made a simple dinner and by then it had cooled off enough for Gary and I to go back out and finish the lawn.
 Quiet on the home front...the girls are staying at Jen's.
Night all.

9 comments:

Cloudia said...

top photo is awesome.

I love the confederacy of animals. . . and all the smiles at Skoog Farm




Aloha from Honolulu,
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

> < } } (°>

><}}(°>

Maery Rose said...

We are supposed to get some relief from the heat tomorrow. Yes! And also from the rain. Double-yes! The pups have been having a grand time running through their kiddie pool and then through mounds of dirt that have been dug up to install electrical wire to my potting shed. I should have caught some photos but did not. Too busy yelling and wiping feet!

Terry said...

You're killin' me with the daylilies. They sure look great next to the clematis.

Glad the pt is going so well.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Love your photos of the farm, but the heat sounds a bit too hot for me. Give the horses a pat from me:)

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I love your shots they are so expressive. It is very hot here in Ontario too. I feel as though I may melt. Take care of yourself it looks like your helpers are doing a fine job. Have a nice weekend. B

Frank said...

I love the shot of your house and yard...very relaxing and inviting!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Love the picture of the cats and dogs :-).

Michaele said...

Great photos, but I really like the last one. So homey.

Gayle said...

How warm is hot? We've had 80* the past couple of days and I LOVE IT!! I wish it would never end!!