Followers

Friday, June 8, 2012

NOTHIN' OUTRAGEOUS

 This morning Abbe was sacked out under the shed roof....that was a first.
 Went out and picked a little spinach and checked out the tomatoes and peppers which are doing well.
 Gary went to Weggies and later Judy dropped off some mangoes.  Fresh fruit and salads coming up.
It was a very beautiful day and Gary got the lawn mown.

 The yard is starting to shape up.
He needs to catch a break and will be very happy to have me back in gear.  I can't wait to get on the lawn mower.

By the way, I am officially being sent to Agape this coming week for physical therapy.  Can't believe my home therapy is just about over...I'll miss Don, who has been great!  Now Gary will have to turn into a taxi driver.  I'm sure he is thrilled.
Night all.

9 comments:

Maery Rose said...

You must be on a different growing timetable. I can't believe you have tomatoes! I have yet to get any spinach to grow in my garden. But there are some buds on some plants so there is hope. I hope you are feeling better.

Cloudia said...

Taxi !



Have a GREAT Weekend!
Aloha from Waikiki,
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

Buttons Thoughts said...

Wow you have nice photos. I am so glad your progress is coming along so well. Taxi service is always a nice way to visit while driving I always enjoy the captive audience:) B

Dreaming said...

Progress, for sure!
Have a good week.

fromsophiesview said...

Fresh fruit salad on a somewhat lazy feeling day...your garden is coming along just fine...hope you are getting sufficient rain and sun...good luck on the next turn in your road...towards great health!

Val Ewing said...

Sounds like you are progressing well! Soon you'll be up and running around showing off how well everything works!

Love the veggies and the photos.
Keep up the good work.

Frank said...

The yard looks gorgeous from here but it'd probably love your tender touch. Soon. (Nice to see your Florida friends can bake great pies!)

Terry said...

The farm is looking great!

Sharon Creech said...

Everything looks so lush! I've been away - glad to hear you're recuperating on schedule! (p.s. love the Adele piano cover . . .)