Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR FOOT UP?

 A chilly morning.  I put on my jacket and went out to the barn. Gary followed a few minutes later.
I fed the girls and did some sweeping...he did the rest.
 See those messy fence lines?  They have never looked like that before.
Tomorrow the clean up will begin.


 MJ came for my last home blood draw and as per usual, brought Phoebe and Gucci a cookie.  When she finished, we went out to the garden to get her a big bag of spinach.

 Ariana and Daniela put on their Croatia shirts to watch the soccer game, 
but we were not able to tune in.
 Gary and Woody came in for lunch after working three more hours in the gardens.
Will it ever end?

 Karen (who is staying at Jenny's) picked up Ariana and Daniela and took them back to her house so they were able to catch the end of the game.  Brilliant.

While they were gone...my case manager came and signed me off so I can start going to Agape for physical therapy tomorrow.  I hit 95 with no warm up....on my own.  Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!

This afternoon Grampa and I had duty for all four kids (mac and cheese night) so Karen, Jen and Kristen could go into Rochester to hear a band (the one that did the photo shoot with Abbe). 
 They modeled for this photo under protest!

 While I was eating dinner, someone picked up my camera and took a few shots.


 Gary did chores and the kids went back out to the swing.


 Grampa's duties were not over for the day.  He drove them down to the town park for a makeup baseball game, only to find that the other team did not show up.  So they hit a few balls and came
back to the farm.
 Earlier in the day Ariana started mowing the lawn but did not have time to finish, so I decided to see if I could get on it and do something.  Ahah!  I could do it....but did not overdo it.
 Ariana worked with Cooper, trying to get him to tie his shoes right.




They are pooped and so am I.  Poor Grampa will need a nap.
Night all.

6 comments:

Nancy J said...

Graduating to be a grandparent is such a joy and privilege.It brings happiness, laughter, broken nights(sometimes) and conversations that are truly a delight.The photos show happiness, springtime, and family togetherness. So glad the knee is on the literally "up and up" Cheers from Jean

Terry said...

95 on your own! Congratulations! You are making great progress.

♥ Helen said...

what a wonderful day with your family.

Grey Horse Matters said...

A busy but rewarding day. It's so nice to have the whole family together and having fun.

Congratulations on your therapy and getting on the mower. Wow! you're really getting there.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

It sounds like you are getting your groove back! Yay!!

ann @ studiohyde said...

Congratulations with your therapy. The farm is looking gorgeous in all that lovely weather and so nice to see all these happy faces.