Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

PICKING UP STEAM

 Started off my morning with a nice visit from Kris, my massage therapist and pal.
Gary had done chores early and actually made it to coffee....I started mowing pastures.

 Judy stopped up with some delicious cookies for the kids (of course we had to test them).
 Jen brought the girls up around 5.  She and Daniela did chores.






 Gary enjoyed the day puttering around.  Had the outdoor arena put back in shape and a lot of manure was moved to the place where he will be planting garlic in October.  He actually had time to read out on the back porch.
 I made dinner tonight.  It's been awhile.




 I think Gary secretly wants to be a comedian.
Time to rest.
Night all.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

A wonderful post as usual, and I hope you are as on the mend as that dinner looked!

Dreaming said...

I would love to have one of those cookies. Do you know of any way to share them through Blogger?!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Great pictures! It looks like things are back to normal at Skoog Farm. I love that last picture of Gary laughing. (Happy Fathers Day to him)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness lady! We were about to yell at you...we thought you were on the scooter
Benny & Lily

Terry said...

Ah lori, it's so nice to see you getting back to normal.