Followers

Monday, June 25, 2012

ANOTHER BIG DAY

Barely 60 this morning...so refreshing.  I woke up at 5:20 and could not get back to sleep.
 Gary and I both went out to do chores and finished in no time.  When Sidney sees us going to the barn he suddenly appears for his breakfast.
 This is my kind of weather.  A chance of rain, but it never happened.




 Gary dropped me off at Agape at 10 and went over to Jen's to pick up our four grandkids.
As I slacked off this weekend, it was a hard workout.
 Left around 11:20 and we all went over to the Lift Bridge Book Shop.  Each kid had $10 to spend on whatever.






 Home in time for lunch.  The kids played outside much of the time and I took a nap.




 Daniela was on my wavelength.
 This was wing night at the Stoneyard.  Our annual outing.





 It sure is a pleasure to go anywhere with this crew.  They are fun and so well mannered.

 Home in time for chores.





 Loved the coolness today.


Now I'm really tired.
Night all.

6 comments:

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Beautiful sky and beautiful light. How did it go pain-wise at Agape?

Michelle said...

Looks like the perfect day! Our temps are pushing 100 this week, so I hope you enjoy your cool temps! Looks like you have such a great crew and I always think a bookstore is the perfect place to shop.

Maery Rose said...

Looks like a good trip into town. I am enjoying the cool break too. It will be short lived though with 95 expected by Wednesday.

Terry said...

Really great pictures! I loved them all, especially the header. I envy your cool weather, and of course the daylilies!

Two French Bulldogs said...

gorgeous day....those little humans are adorable
Benny & Lily

Gayle said...

You welcome the coolness and I'm whining about it. Rained all day yesterday and it's 55* this morning. Makes me want to curl up and do nothing! Hope your healing up!