Followers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

JUST RIGHT

(As per usual I can't figure out anything that is new. Can anyone tell me how to add text after I upload and image?  OOPS, I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT.  I don't want to add just a caption...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Then, photos end up where they don't belong and I can't drag them for dooo daaahhh  so there is no such thing as smooth sailing and today's
    post is going to be bass ackwards !!!!!).













Once again I attempted to carry Seymour and Sid out to the barn (along with my beet pulp and hay cubes). Of course they jumped out of my arms and went everywhere but to the feed room in the horse barn.








What a beautiful morning.



















































Gary started gathering peppers and onions to start making a batch of sauce, then we headed down to Java Junction for breakfast.



















This little cutie was there with her mom (one of the owners) helping out.















Gary and I sat with our friend George, who was showing me the tricks of his iphone.






























A lot of people out on bike rides stop at Java for coffee. Next door they are putting in a health food store that looks great so far.















The wind was very brisk and the flags on the Main Street bridge were flapping away. Picked up the usual at the market.















Headed up to Jenny's with some donuts.

















































































































While Gary had duty at the Welcome Center, I mowed down the weeds in the back garden, and was able to find more onions.
(I am having difficulty placing pictures and am stuck...sorry things are so mixed up).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Seymour reminds me very much of a tabby we had (the markings are very similar). Wally was very good natured and loved children. He was Ruth's kitten until she left home, then our cat for the next twenty years. He died well into his twenty fourth year, and all our grandchildren missed him, as, of course did the rest of us.

Maery Rose said...

Is it finally apple time? I can't wait to get some fresh apples. It's definitely beginning to feel more fallish.