Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

ISN'T THIS SUPPOSED TO BE FALL?




































The temperature was not too bad this morning...headed for the high 70s.  Ever since we got the new load of sawdust, chores have gone quickly.  The horses needed their masks today as I knew the bugs would be back out.



















The rising sun was very bright.


Around 10:30 I arrived at Apple Creek Farm to mow the lawn.  The apples are ready!


















Last year at this time I caught a shot of the same yellow flowers.

















I continued to work on things for the party and went down to pick up some paper plates and ribbons.
You'll see what my plan is tomorrow.  We will put all the food and drinks on our farm wagon.


Dinner?  Eggplant.


 BBQued chicken ....

















a mix of white and sweet potatoes....mashed.

















 
and coleslaw.


The kittens took a late afternoon nap while I went out to do chores and Gar went down to watch Finn's football practice.








The evening sky was nice and mellow.
























At 7 I had an Art & Aesthetics meeting at Deanna's house.  A beautiful setting and 
fabulous gardens.










For some reason, posting was different tonight and I can't get a grip on the placement of text.  Everything seems
way off.  I quit.  Anyone else having problems?  I'm using the new editor.

Night all.

1 comment:

sandy said...

The new editor is a pain and I atill can't get it...

love the photos of her house.