Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

POSTCARD FROM DR. PORTER




































Dear Gucci and Phoebe,
I know it has been a long time since I last sent you a postcard, but all I have been doing is trying to keep cool.  Down here in Tampa it is still in the 90s during the day and I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE.  I read that you already had a fire in your kitchen fireplace...I am so jealous. 
Please write back when you are not too busy playing with those new kittens!
Love,
Dr. Porter

4 comments:

Frank said...

Gucci and Phoebe:

New kittens??!! Real ones? Yikes, I'm terrorized by two big scarey cats here. I just hope they haven't found your beds to curl up in. (I'd have to get a very short haircut to sit in front of the kitchen fire...but wherever my dad is is where I'd be.) If it gets too chilly come on down. The water's warm.

Dr. Porter

Lori Skoog said...

Dr. Porter,

The kittens are still little and we love them. It's fun to play together. By the way, when the wood stove is on in the kitchen, it's only 70 degrees but cozy. A lot better than 90. When it was that hot here this summer, we could go in a kiddie pool (the beach would be a lot better). We are getting ready to go out to the barn now (all four of us).........more later.

Terry said...

What a face!

Frank said...

Dr. Porter would LOVE the kiddie pool. He won't go in the gulf or bay...what a sissy dog.