Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

IT'S RAINING IT'S POURING...


















Somthin' was fishy this morning when I looked out the window.


















A little drama in the sky.























Kind of cool.  Grained the horses and put them out in the back pasture.  Cleaning stalls was a snap (all that nice deep, fluffy sawdust).



































Piggie one and Piggie two came back into the barn and tried to talk me into some treats.



By 11:30 it was really pouring, so I put them in their stalls before I headed to Brockport for an appointment with the massage therapist.

I always photograph the fish tank in the office.  These shots are a little fuzzy, but I like them.





































































As soon as I got home I let the horses back out and picked the stalls.  They all enjoyed their flake of second cutting while they were in.  Around 6 it started to rain AGAIN!  so I just put them in for the night.  Ironically, it was much warmer than it was all day.

We had a real fall dinner tonight...Boneless pork with onions and carrots, baked potatoes and a salad.
Too bad the picture is not clear...I must be on a roll.















Aaaaahhhh, the first fire in the kitchen.  Felt good and I can't wait to get back out there.
























Maybe we can all go to bed early for a change.  Night all.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I'm so thankful that it isn't raining here yet. I have so much to do, but haven't been moving too quickly. The fire looks very inviting.

sandy said...

wonderful photos and I'll look forward to rain some day.