Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

THE WILD BLUE YONDER.....



Gary dropped us off at the Buffalo Airport Wednesday afternoon.  We checked our bags outside and went in for the security business.  Ariana and Daniela know every drill.

It was a long walk to the gate....
Of course Ariana had to check in with Mommy...

Southwest has open seating and we were among the last to get on.  Obviously there were not three seats in a row ANYWHERE.  So, I asked the stewardess if she could help us and she was able to get some guys to move....she said "I'll give you free drinks for the whole trip."  Of course that got their attention.


Here they are...and believe me, the liquid refreshments were delivered non stop.  They were very happy with the arrangement, and the three of us got to sit together.

I asked the Steward for a deck of cards and we played our own version of "poker" for quite awhile.  The girls loved it.
Steph and Joe met us at the airport.  Ariana and Daniela were very happy to see their parents after being away for almost 4 weeks.


Yesterday, I flew home to Buffalo.  Gary picked me up and brought along Phoebe and Gucci. Boy, was I glad to be back.  I loved all the rest, but I missed being at the Farm with Gary and the critters.


1 comment:

Gayle said...

I bet the puppies were so happy to see you!