Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GETTING OFF THE FARM....


This is a painting hanging in Ariana's bedroom.  The artist is Pat Turcotte of Lakewood, NY, a friend... and I have the greatest respect for her work.  She has photographed and painted many of the Olympic riders and horses and did this for us many years ago from photographs taken at Jennifer's wedding.

These Las Vegas photos go on and on and on...I won't blame you if you can't get through them.
I actually have many more, some of which I am saving for SkyWatch Friday.

4 comments:

Kenney's said...

Absolutely AWESOME!!!!

Mary Olson said...

Such a pretty painting.

CoyoteFe said...

Lori!
I'm done the semester, and am catching up! Love your Vegas photos - post more please! BTW, I wonder if God thought the universe was a bit out of sorts when you left the farm - bahaha!

Esther Garvi said...

You are lucky to have such amazingly talented friends! I love the gentleness of the picture! Who is the little girl?