Followers

Friday, May 22, 2009

CHRISTINA TOOK HER WORLD TO GLEN DARACH FARM

This was done on Thursday...I'm just posting late...
Is Abbe the cutest pony ever or what???  Tina went with me today and did a little photo shoot.
Just a few minutes of line driving, and then she was hooked to the big cart.
Andrea drove her first.  She was not quite as soft as she was the day before.
Then it was my turn.  What a disaster I am....trying to do things right on a horse that has just started pulling a cart is not an easy feat.  Andrea was very patient with me, but I could not get my act together.  Poor Abbe.  Everytime she got to a particular section of the arena she would break into a trot and I took too long getting her straight and back to a walk.  She is used to contact, but at this time I am not smooth enough.  My half halting was causing her to look to the left.  There was slight improvement by the end of the session.

As you can see, this is where we were trotting.  When I don't have it together, her whole frame changes.  

                                            
Here she is again....  

1 comment:

restoration42 said...

Oh dear Lori, I would be all thumbs and crash into the wall. You look amazing!