Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

OUT OF GAS....

I have been running around for days...my schedule has been packed and I am looking forward to a break.
A grey morning turned into showers and a beautiful afternoon.
After chores I went to have my horse trailer inspected and got home in time to grab a shower before going in to St. Anne's for a chorus performance.  What a fabulous Senior Living Facility.
The director added a couple of our old songs and again, we messed up a several times on the new stuff.
On the way  home I kept trying to get some decent photos for SkyWatch, but did not get anything that was particularly dramatic.






























At 4pm Gary and I drove over to CJ Farm to pick up a Meadowbrook cart.  It has seen better days, but will be perfect as a starter.  If Abbe turns into a great driving pony, I will invest in a good one later. 



I put the cart in the back of my horse trailer and dropped it off at Glen Darach Farm.  I swear Abbe knew it was "her" horse trailer.  Gave her a handful of grass and hurried home to do chores.  Put some country ribs and potatoes in the oven before I went out.
After dinner I was still looking for a good sky shot...no deal again.  So, I took a few shots of the flowers.


This has to be my macro shot for today.  These blossoms are on a weeping crabapple tree outside our kitchen door.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the look of the trap (equipage). You'll have great fun with that. Also find the photoes of you singing very reassuring. Both Ann and I sing in St. Mary's Church Choir, but it is very difficult to get new choir members, especially blokes. We have only go two male singers now, fortunately one tenor and one bass. I'm the base, and as I sung basso profundo in a four part male voice choir for thiry five years, I'm frequently being told by our Choirmistress : "Yes, you're singing the right notes Mike, but PLEASE sing them an octave higher". Oh well, at least we still have a choir. A good many churches no longer have.

San said...

Gorgeous flowers. Your days sound busy but happy.