Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

GOOD MORNING!

I took several photos of the pigeons (who want to live here) this morning and reduced the brightness until they looked like etchings.
It has been raining since last evening so we have some serious "bird baths" developing.
The horses do not seem to mind....it should stop soon and the sun is supposed to come out. Should make the grass grow even faster.  Do you think the rain will hurt the rhubarb?  Ehhh???
I am determined to learn how to take better close ups with my simple camera. Testing....testing.....
I'm sure there will be more later....

2 comments:

Ed said...

Great Macro shots, you are getting very good. If I did'nt mention it my first midsize digital camera was the Sony DSH-H1, i loved that camera and have been thinking of getting an H-9 for a backup camera..:-)

C-ingspots said...

I love your pictures!! They're really quite good close-ups, I think. I'm always trying to improve my skills (or lack thereof) in photography. Such fun!!
I wanted to come on over and thank you personally for your kind comments on my blog...so thank you!
Did your tractor guy till the soil until it was garden-like or was it just a surface roughening? Our riding area is fairly level, but has a few areas where it's lumpy and a couple of designated poop zones which need smoothing. I was thinking about maybe getting some sand or something to mix in so it doesn't pack quite so much. Any ideas?? I'm a total rookie with this kind of stuff and would surely appreciate any advice that you would be willing to offer.

Looks like you're having the same sort of yucky, wet weather that we're having on the opposite side of the country...they say sunshine should make an appearance tomorrow and through the weekend. Yeah!!