Followers

Monday, October 6, 2014

4 in 1 Carrots....




 This morning we were off to a beautiful start...it just did not last very long.  The horses spent much of the day getting sprinkled on.



 Gary started cleaning out the gardens so we can load them up with manure and have them rototilled.
 Do we ever have some honkin' carrots.
 I went down to the Senior Center for the Association meeting so I could give them an update.
Actually got some applause.
 When I got back to the farm, started cutting up veggies and made a quick sauce.
Onions, peppers, carrots, zucchini and tomatoes.
 I went out to tuck the girls in just as it started raining....again.



 By the time I headed back to the house it was POURING!
 Everything in our sauce and salad was picked today.

And it tasted darn good.
Night all.

5 comments:

Sharon Creech said...

Yummmmm. xx

Terry said...

Oh Lori, how I love that header!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh boy that sky is beautiful
Lily & Edward

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks very tasty and healthy,

Those are some huge carrots!

Val Ewing said...

They say red sky at dawn, sailor be warned...what beautiful shots.

I have to finish up the last of the garden things as we are having our second killer frost tonight.