Followers

Friday, March 13, 2009

IT'S BEEN A DOG DAY....

Today while I was eating lunch I heard growling...when I looked down, I saw Phoebe and Miss Gucci having a tug of war with a toy.

Just another example of all the playing that is going on....


While Gary stayed home and entertained Gucci, Phoebe and I drove over to Holley Elementary School for a Reading Dog Session.  She was much perkier today...last week she was acting very shy after her long vacation.


Rub my tummy.....

When the kids go back to their classroom, they take Phoebe with them.  They get a lot of attention from anyone who is out in the halls.

Gucci was happy to have us back home...she did not quite understand why she wasn't allowed to go in the car with Phoebe.

The Queen relaxed in the afternoon sun...

This look is for Esther in Niger....and Sheba too.

Tonight we have Finn and Coop here (Ice too), while their parents go for an overnight celebrating Dad's birthday (the big four ooooooo).  We put a double footan (how in the heck do you spell that Fe???) on the floor in the kitchen near the fireplace.  They brought their sleeping bags and are watching "The Water Horse."  I'm trying to listen to 'Washington Week" while doing this.  Today I finally figured out how to do Skywatch Friday.  Seeing that I have about a thousand sky pictures, it is a natural fit.  Hope all is well out there.

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Do you realize just how lucky you are that the dogs "fit" so nicely? I am so happy for you. I have one doxie that has just become more of a pain that it's worth. Not sure what to do with her. And Roscoe is about 50-60? pounds of obnoxious. I so badly want to go to doggie school, but where will that fit in our schedule with Spring soccer and volleyball. Arrrg! He's needs to visit you to learn some manners! :)

Victoria Cummings said...

Sounds like all is right at Skoog Farm. Stop by my blog to pick up an award!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Cute pictures. Must be the week for sleepovers, my 3 yr. old granddaughter spent the night too.