Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2018

What A Difference A Day Makes!

Boy did I ever need to see the sun!
 The clocks were changed and it was so light outside I woke up at 6:15.



 I went out to do the chores and my camera needed a charged battery so I did not get any photos.  When everything was done, threw in a new battery and was back in business.  I could not let all the good light go to waste.
Dragged the indoor as I want to ride this week while it is warm (ish).


 Believe it or not, the level of the water in the outdoor arena 
was down from yesterday.  Isn't it lovely?
 Fortunately, the pastures drain well and are in excellent shape.






 After dragging the ring I decided to mow around the pastures
while I was taking these photos.


 The one below is my favorite.







 Gary continued enlarging one of the gardens so he can rotate the garlic next season.
(A new blossom was waiting for me when I got up).
 


 I arrived at the Gallery a little before one for our Sunday Jam
 and went nuts taking videos.
Music is such an upper!












 After the jam Dennis, Gary and I made a quick stop at the Vet's Club where
an open mic/jam was taking place.  I did not take my camera in, but will say
that Dennis got out his guitar and sang 5 songs!  Don't know if Gary ended up participating or not.  No way, was I prepared to do this.
By the time I headed home, the sun was starting to set.
It will take me a few days to adjust.


 Went out around 5 to tuck Rebel and the girls in and it was getting dark.
 Obviously, they all rolled today.



 Pitch black when my assistants and I got back to the house.



 Gary made us breakfast for dinner and it was great.
Homemade bread by our friend Adam Rich.
A worthwhile trade for some manure (for his garden).
Last week we got a jar of raspberry jam from another pal.
Love those horses!!!
Night all.
The sun recharged me today.


No comments: