Followers

Friday, November 23, 2018

Leftovers....

 We had a few minutes of sunshine when I got up this morning...
 that did not last very long!
 And the temperature was around 10 degrees!

 Until the past few days, the barn was staying at about 30 degrees.
This morning it was 20.

 Rebel and the girls have been very persistent about hunting for grass.


 Once again, Phoebe stayed in the house and Little Wonder joined me.
 When we got back to the house
 I put her red coat on and we went out for a few minutes.



 I made some turkey salad for lunch and that was about it in terms of being productive.

 We invited our friend Randy over for
 turkey sandwiches and enjoyed the fire.

 This afternoon the sun appeared and the temperature soared to the low 30s.


 What I really wanted for dinner was a couple slices of pizza
from Ralph and Rosie's.
Instead, I put together the leftovers and that's that.
 I feel like I'm on vacation.
Night all.


2 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

The same weather here for us, and practically the same dinner too. I do love leftovers, but may opt for that pizza on Saturday.

Stay warm, and I love Little Wonders red coat. I am on a search for a new one for Todd.

Grey Horse Matters said...

We have the same weather as you. But it should warm up soon. We had leftovers last night too! Pizza sounds good.