Followers

Sunday, November 18, 2018

"Harvest Moon"

35 degrees today.

 The ponies were looking for grass.













 The hibiscus blossoms are making a comeback.



 I managed to do a little laundry before going to our Sunday Jam.
Here are a few videos.  
"Harvest Moon" was definately my favorite song of the day.





I was given a gift certificate as a thank you for presenting to a couple classes at the college last week, so when we finished I walked over to Bittersweet and picked up
a beautiful scarf.

 My car was parked in front of our friend Ed's building and I just had to show you the new paint job.  Is this bold or what?  And it works!
 I had chore duty again.
It was spitting a little when the pups and I went out to the barn.


 Dinner was simple.  I had already made chicken soup and threw together a quick salad.
 Comfort food again.
Night all.

Starting tomorrow I have a week with no appointments.
Won't that be nice!


1 comment:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

The hibiscus is lovely - A little bit of summer at the start of winter!

Enjoy your week - If I am not able to wander back to your blog, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm getting most of ours from Wegmans...We both know it's all good there! :-)