Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Darkness

There's nothing like going out to the barn when it is pitch black outside.
I woke up the ponies with my flash.





 Hopefully it will be lighter tomorrow morning.
 How much mud are we supposed to take????
 It was 37 degrees and pouring, so after the stalls were cleaned and set up
Rebel and the girls went back in the barn.




 Another new hibiscus blossom, but there was not enough light to get a decent photo.
 At 12:30 I was able to put the horses back out and we had a few minutes of sunshine.
This weather is starting to have an impact on my brain.
Gary drove into Rochester with a friend to make GETOUTTHEVOTE calls
and I stayed home, built a fire and did some laundry.
My turn for evening chores.
The temperature was up to about 43 degrees.





 Tucked Rebel and the girls in for the night and went back to the house
with my dirty dogs.




 Once again, we were not in the mood to make dinner...
so we went to the diner instead.
Night all.


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Thankfully I live in a hilly region. We don't like mudslides, but the water does run to the lowest points and into the creeks. The cold and rain came in hard last night. I hope the paddock doesn't freeze like that! Pointy mud is hard to walk on.