Followers

Monday, September 3, 2018

Fans....

Yep.  Another one.
So muggy.








 After chores I cooled off in the house and at 10
I went to a meeting at the Farmers Museum.
We are in the final stages of making plans for the Harvest Festival.
 When I got back to the farm all I wanted to do was nothing....
This heat has really put me in slow.





 The heat index was 97 and I felt sorry for the horses.
Fortunately we had a short cloudburst and the temperature 
dropped to around 79.
 I started making dinner

 and Gary went out to vacuum his van.
 Then, he grilled some white hots and we 
 had dinner.
 Karen had a concert tonight so I did evening chores.




 Not quite as hot as it was last night.
 Look at that handsome boy!




Night all.


3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Rebel is so handsome, and stands posed for any photo shoot. Too hot for me with that temperature, down here, some places had 1 Celsius yesterday as snow fell. Spring, where is it?

Grey Horse Matters said...

This weather is ridiculous! I’m sick of being hot and sweaty all the time. Fingers crossed for Fall to arrive sooner than later. Rebel is a very handsome guy. One of these days when it’s cooler I’m sure you’ll enjoy a nice ride with him.

Val Ewing said...

I was super hot and sweaty yesterday...well every day for the past week. Muggy ! I however discovered those synthetic dri-more shirts and they have helped so much!
I'm hoping after this last deluge that our rains and muggy weather will end.
We've had somewhere around 15" of rain since last week. :(