Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2018

A Little Late All Day Long...

The weatherman was right on target for this morning.










 Helen and I were pretty quiet when I got in from chores.  Then I hooked up my ukulele to the amp, added the mic and sang so long we got to the Sunday jam 15 minutes late.
Ian was there again, dazzling us with his talent.
 Judy stopped in...
 and so did Ulpi.




 It was a great session.  Lots of people and great sounds.



From there we went over to the Carriage House (behind the Morgan Manning)
for a member picnic.



Gary met us there.

 Once again, I did not have to make dinner.
We were home by 5 and eventually
Gary started a fire to take the chill off.
Also had a fire this morning!

 I had chore duty tonight.

 Great weather for the horses.  It went up to 72 this afternoon.

 Got Rebel and the girls were tucked in by 7.


It was not quite dark yet.
Night all.


1 comment:

lilysgrannie said...

Oh how I loved your music videos! Thanks.