Followers

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Across the Great Divide

Ughhhhie Muggy.





 This morning Gary made another batch of sauce and picked
 enough tomatoes to have a replay tomorrow.
Jenny stopped up for cucumbers, tomatoes and flowers
as she was having company tonight.




 The Sunday Jam was held here today.
 Fortunately I was able to keep the house pretty cool.
We sang a lot of songs we have been ignoring or they were new.
A very good time.
 Here is a messed up video, but it is the only one I half took.
Lori Staubitz was singing and I had to put down my camera 
so I could sing the harmony when we got to the chorus.
Excuse the weirdness.
Gary and Doug hung out on the porch after we finished singing.
 I had evening chore duty....










 and was in no mood to make dinner.
At 7:15 we headed down to Brockport for a bite.

 Night all.



1 comment:

Nancy J said...

love the music and harmony, not too weird at all. Beauty day lily,mine are not quite as deep a yellow.