Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Loki's Garden....

 This morning Karen and I were both here and we decided to put the horses together
for a few minutes.  Rebel preferred to eat and Angel panicked when Maggie was on the other side of the fence.
We will try it again tomorrow.





 The rain made the grass grow faster than it has in weeks, 
so I needed to mow the lawn.


 I also went around the outside of the pasture fences.





 I talked to my pal Roger E. on the phone today and he said he was hungry for 
some pasta made with our garden sauce, so I made him a to go container and
drove it over.  I took Little Wonder and Phoebe with me and when we got there
we woke up Loki from his nap.
 Tina took him outside so the dogs could play.
Little Wonder saw Roamer (next door) and went over to meet him.
 Then Carol (Roamer's owner) joined us and worked with Loki for a few minutes.
She participates in Agility with her dogs and has become a great trainer.
Loki really responded to her.
 Eventually we went on a garden tour.
 Tina does an amazing job with her flowers!















 When we got back to the farm I discovered a new hibiscus blossom.


 The dish I made for Roger looked so good I made the same thing for our dinner.
 All the veggies in our salad were from the garden.


 I went out at 7 for chore duty.
 Rebel is doing well.







Got them all tucked in and am done....
Night all.


PS
I want to apologize to all of you who have left me comments
that I did not acknowledge.  Apparently the entire system has
changed and I found 150 of them under pending comments.  
Read them all and now they are posted.  Some from months ago.
I used to like having them show up in my email before they were published.
Oh well.
Has this happened to you?

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great pictures! Love all the flowers, so pretty. Loki is one of the cutest puppies I've seen. Rebel and the girls look like they're doing well together. Rebel seems to be curious, he probably didn't get to investigate a lot of things at the farm he was at. Cute up close and personal shot of him, looks like he's smiling. Bet he's happy to be with you!

Nancy J said...

Stunningly lovely flowers, great grass, and yummy food. All in all, a great day.Down here, a cool morning, fire was lit at 6 a.m.!!!