Followers

Friday, May 27, 2016

The Heat Is On

...and it zaps my energy.

 Now that the plexiglass is off the barn windows, I love it when Berlin greets me each morning.







 After chores I took a quick shower and had a 9 o'clock breakfast meeting at the Golden Eagle.
That meant I did not get to Agape until 10:45.
On Monday and Wednesday I did not go on the treadmill as my good knee was bugging me.
Today I gave it a  shot for just a few minutes and so far so good.
It was muggy and in the 80s this afternoon.
The only thing I managed to do was clean up and organize the back porch.
Tomorrow we will have to attack the lawn and Elliott is coming back to help in the gardens.
I am ready to eliminate at least 5 of them.  They are out of control.
 A fresh salad and
 leftover pasta for dinner.
Once again we binged on more episodes of "Graceland."
Tomorrow I am going to get some fans cleaned up and ready
so we can keep this house cool.
Night all.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Gardens can really get out of hand quickly! I have only two and a half...shade garden, veggie/flower garden, and then mailbox garden shared with my neighbor.
It is super muggy and damp here today.
The farrier will be arriving to work on muddy creatures!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Good morning Berlin!