Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Just Right....

The entire day was perfect in the weather department.

 I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have that house show up in all my pictures!




 After chores I mowed the lawn and ran out of gas at the very end of our property.
Phoebe and I made a quick trip down to the gas station so I could finish the job.

Gary's garlic is going nuts, and we sold a lot of rhubarb today.

 The temperature went up to 71 degrees.
Even tho there was a soft breeze, the girls spent a good amount of time under the shed roof.





 At 1 I arrived at A Different Path Gallery for our Sunday Jam.
Forgot my camera and my phone was dead...so, no pictures.
 Took some time off when I got home....
 and did not tuck the girls in until 7:30.







 Once again, Gary spent most of the day working in the gardens.
Planting onions has turned into a daily activity.
 The Iris must be loving this weather.

Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like everything is growing by leaps and bounds. I've never asked but who's house is that anyway? Looks like they're moving along quickly with it.