Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

IT MUST BE TUESDAY....


















These beautiful mornings make you want to get out of bed.
The pups and I went out to the barn a little after 7:30 and I was done with everything before 9.























I swear!  The temperature dropped at least 10 degrees (or more) between 7:30 and noon.












The ponies never came in off the pasture.  I went over to the tack room to see if the blankets were dry yet, and they were.  Now I need to fold them up and figure out where to put them.



































The leaves are starting to change colors very quickly now....

















We have just one mum plant, and it is huge....in front of the indoor.  I brought  some of the flowers into the house for tonight.

I needed a couple of bags of grain...went down to Country Max with the dogs. It must have been dog day...there were several there.















I met with my class at 2pm.  Dick Fry joined us today...good to have him back.





































I love looking out the East window during class...it's like having a painting in front of my eyes.








































The late afternoon was very bright and it warmed up to a big high of 54.   Barb had chore duty tonight, but I went out to the barn around 5:30 to set up Pony's hay cubes.























The geraniums in front of the barn are still hanging on.

Gary had a meeting at the Alumni House and I finished getting ready for bridge tonight.  You know...making goodies and all that.

Everyone arrived by 7:15 and we finished up at 10:45.  That put me way behind in the blogging department.


















Guess who's curled up under my computer table.....















Night all.

4 comments:

Louise said...

You had a full day! And, a rewarding one, it looks like. Have a very happy Wednesday.

Unknown said...

I love that view from your east window, Lori. Even the clouds have purposely posed themselves.

Gayle said...

Enjoy the high of 54*. Won't be long and it will be much lower! I like the look of your Christmas lights in the kitchen. Gives off a nice glow. I may incorporate that look into my home someday.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Okay, I'm really tired, so maybe this isn't funny, but look at the picture out your studio window. The one with the clouds. See the little round clouds in a row leading up to the big cloud? It looks like that tree is "cartoon thinking" about something :-D.