Followers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

AAAHHHHHH CHOOOOOOOOOO!

Going out to the barn this morning was no fun at all.  My body finally caved and I got Gary's cold.... with a head that was ready to explode.  The perceptive guardian angel was out there before me and Gary helped too.


















We have had two of the most beautiful days in a row and I spent much of the time in bed.


















The morning sun was just like it was yesterday.


























I did not go to chorus and canceled my dentist appointment for tomorrow.  What a drag.

Last night we were supposed to go out to dinner at the lake (with Carol and Topper).  Didn't do that either.  So this afternoon Carol's sister Ruth (who was there for dinner) brought me 























a tin of ginger snaps (very Swedish) ....


















and a little box of chocolates.  Somehow she found paper with a kitten on it that reminded her of Sidney.  How thoughtful was that?  Tomorrow she leaves for Florida with her husband and will continue reading this Journal to find out what she is missing.


















Late afternoon I dragged my butt out to the barn to soak Pony's hay cubes.  Boy, was I missing a gorgeous day.

















I sat in the swing by the paddock for a few minutes so I could soak up some sun.  The pups enjoyed running around the yard.



















From there I went back to bed.























That afternoon sun was shining in....

















Gucci kept me company.

















I got up a little after 6 and fed the ponies.















The dogs and kittens joined me.
































We had leftover cabbage soup for dinner, with Syrian bread, cheese and apples.  My sense of taste is a little messed up.


















This can't last forever!
Night all.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Awww I hope you feel better soon Lori !

Terry said...

There's something special about the Fall light.
The husband has a cold too. I don't want it.