Followers

Monday, March 17, 2008

SHOPPING





And now for a few words from the kids....

Hi Mom and Tata! we miss you soooo much! Well DANIELA, NANNA and I, ARIANA went to WALMART and TRACTOR SUPPLY. When we went to tractor supply we got horse cubes(for the horses) it was fun but it was not over yet. The fun JUST started! When we were leaving, I saw a big place with the toys,books,clothes,and many more things to choose from. So I was like hmmm.....should I get clothes,books,toys, or something else?  There was one problem, my sister and I only have 22 dollars each.  So what I got was a tank top, shorts, little capreese,and I forgot the rest. I kind of went over 22 dollars but I still got everything. And my sisters whole cost of clothes was less than 22 dollars. We all had fun today! And HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY TO ALL!

No comments: