Followers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Last Night





After work, Jenny brought the kids over for dinner.  Linguine covered with chicken meatballs (you need to try this, they were fabulous) and sauce from our garden.  Fresh, crusty bread and a salad made of romaine, marinated asparagus, hard boiled eggs and a little crumbly blue topped with Italian dressing.  Yum.  After dessert (Gingerbread with whipped cream) it was still light out, so while I did the evening chores, the kids played in the snow piles.  Finn helped me in the barn first, while Shenna and Joe waited patiently for dinner.  After everyone left (Gary had a meeting with the Garden Club) I drove over to Springdale Farm for my meeting with the Northampton Driving Society.  It sure would be nice if I could hook up my horse!

No comments: