Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

CONSUMED BY SAWDUST...








What a day!  Of course I can't get caught up....  Gary went to Jamestown this morning with a couple of friends to take in two or three Museums.  I finished chores in time to take a shower so I could attend a meeting at the Village Hall.  The Art & Aesthetics Committee would like to install a lifesize mule along the North side of the Erie Canal (near the Main St. Bridge), so we met with the Mayor and head of the DPW.  Ariana and Daniela came along and were able to spend some time in the Village Hall kitchen playing "Go Fish."  They are so well behaved, I can take them anywhere.  There is much more to be said about this committee and I will do it at another time.
We rushed home to pick up the truck and trailer so we could go get sawdust for the horses stalls.  With Gary out of town, Ariana got stuck helping me while Daniela lounged in our bedroom watching HAIRSPRAY.  

No comments: