Followers

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

28 Degrees....

Before going out to the barn this morning,
Phoebe took a little nap.  I can't believe the way she keeps her feet straight up in the air.
This is her 2nd favorite spot and she is usually on all the pillows.
 We woke up to the 20s and it sure felt great.
 By the time the girls went out for their hay, it started snowing.....very fine.


As you can see, both dogs joined me for chores and lasted the entire time.




 There were two blossoms on one of the hibiscus plants today.
 The one below appeared yesterday and is on it's way out.
The other still looks beautiful.

 Class at 10:30.
My friend Brenda brought up a big stack of magazines for my students to share.
 As an outstanding water colourist, she is a real inspiration.

 Little Wonder was very happy that Pam was here.
They can't wait to see each other.


 I spent a lot of time on my computer this afternoon trying to figure out why (on FaceBook) the
address for this blog came up as an insecure site.  Some people could get it to open and others could not.  Who knows why.  Finally, Jean Forichon (an exchange student from France who lived with us decades ago) chimed in and helped me figure it out!
By late afternoon, the girls were out in the pasture looking for grass.  
In a few days it will be readily available again.
 Flowers on my kitchen table.


 An instant replay of last night's dinner
and then a Town Board Workshop.

That's it for now....
Night all.

3 comments:

Ellie's friend from canada said...

I don't often comment but I enjoy hearing about your busy life. Thanks for sharing.
Ann

thecrazysheeplady said...

How did you find out it was listed as "insecure"?

Dee said...

Dear Lori, how wonderful to have that class each week and watch talent bloom and flourish. What a gift you are to all who come. Peace.