Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sweet Sounds

A grey day....about 30 degrees and still no snow.
 While I finished cleaning stalls the girls went out back to eat frozen grass.
 I can't believe they are still working on the house behind the pasture.
The exterior is done and they should be close to finishing the inside.
 




 The pups and cats were in and out....









 until it was time for me to leave for the Sunday Jam.

 We had some company.
5 people who have just started playing together.
 They sing covers and Matt (above) does some writing.

At the end of the session we played "I Shall Be Released" with them
and it sounded pretty darn good!
 I had chore duty tonight.

Seymour and Little Wonder kept me company and Phoebe hightailed it back to the house.
Gary watches out for her and lets her in.
 We had a great dinner.
BBQued Ribs, Sweet potatoes and a salad.
Tasted mighty fine!
Night all.
PS
Thanks for checking out my friend's new blog.
It's so encouraging when you start hearing from people.

3 comments:

farm buddy said...

I like the new blog and enjoyed watching the video about the New Zealander practicing permaculture.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Same kind of day for us as far as the weather goes - Ending with a delicious meal always makes it better!

Dreaming said...

I can't believe the house behind your pasture. It looks huge!!!! I thought it was a barn.