Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Lunch With Alice



It was cool enough to wear a sweater today and I loved it.  This morning I made a big batch of croutons and some chicken for Little Wonder.
At 11:30 our friend, Chet Fery, dropped off a couple loaves of bread and some hot dog sauce, Greek style.  Alice arrived a little later, as we were going out to lunch at the new Chinese restaurant in Brockport.  We had time for a nice chat before leaving.
Alice ordered spring rolls and chicken with cashews.
I ordered sesame chicken.  Everything was delicious!
We were surprised when they brought out a complimentary dessert.
Home before 2 and took it easy with Little Wonder.
The sky was gorgeous,
when I went out to the Studio to mess around 
with my water color sample (for class on Friday)
I want them to learn about layering.......
and eventually they can add pen and ink if they want to.

This was just an exercise, and on Friday we will start painting flowers.
Gary grilled out burgers and we had leftover coleslaw for dinner.  


That's it for today.  I should have gone for a trike ride.
Night all.





 

1 comment:

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Wonderful lunch:)) Hug Andreja!