This is going to be a long one!
Little Wonder and I were up before 8. A beautiful day,
My flowers are still in good shape from over a week ago. I just keep breaking off the dead blossoms.
Gary went to Dan's for coffee with his pals and I went out to the Studio to set up my lesson for tomorrow. This time I picked out flowers that are easier to draw/paint.
At 1 I was at the library for bridge. Came in dead last. On the way home I stopped at Wegmans for a few things as Scott and Jenny are coming for dinner tomorrow night. Today was Scott's birthday.
At 5:15 Little Wonder and I drove Gary down to the Welcome Center for Summer Serenades,
I stayed home until 6:45 and went back down to watch the concert. Tonight it was the Joey Stempien Big Band. He was a student at Brockport High School and got together all of these young musicians (some are attending the Eastman School of Music). He is only about 22 years old and I am totally impressed with what he has done! They played at the International Jazz Fest this year,
The Fenton family was there...good to see them again.
The usual suspects were in the audience,
This Stevie Wonder song was my favorite!
Home by 9. What a great show....everyone loved it and they got a standing ovation!
We are so fortunate to have these free concerts during the summer (and Winter Serenades when there is snow on the ground). Gary and his crew has been doing this for 14 years!
Night all.





















No comments:
Post a Comment