Followers

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

When?

We had a gorgeous sunrise and then it was mild, rainy and grey for the rest of the day.




I went to bed so early last night I woke up at 5am.


Gary came out and did his thing.  He will be off duty for awhile as he has a minor surgery tomorrow.  Fortunately Finn and Cooper are home from college and they will be filling in.  Jenny will be handling transportation to the hospital.





I feel better off and on, but still remain tired.  Have not had very many good days since before thanksgiving.  At that time, I don't think it was Covid.  That started 10 days ago.




Tucked the boys in at 5.
An instant replay for dinner tonight.  Not very hungry.
Night all.

 

4 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Probably that first round of icky made you susceptible to the second round and Covid. I sure hope you recover. Take time. I know others that took 2 weeks or a bit longer to feel better. One day at a time.

Nancy J said...

I looked back at my Covid days on the calendar and it took 6 weeks until I felt a lot better.Hugh didn't take as long and older friends took longer.Hoping every day you rest lots, until it is boring to do nothing!!!

Sandra said...

It seems you had a cold and then caught Covid. Not a lucky break. It's good you have family to step in to help. Rest is about all you can do. This is when we really appreciate streaming.

Lori Skoog said...

Sandra. I think you are right. The cold beat me up and then I was more susceptible to Covid. I am a professional rester now.