Followers

Sunday, December 24, 2023

A Non Christmasy Eve

Foggy, mild and grey all day.




Did you ever make vegetarian tuna fish out of chi chi beans?


Pretty darn good! 
I did too much this morning and ended up being very tired this afternoon....coughing all the way.




Jenny and Scott dropped off some Swedish meatballs and gifts and we sent them home with rice pudding, gifts and some baked goods from Ecklof Bakery.  Fortunately, they were off to spend Christmas Eve with Scott's family.  Stephanie and family are spending the week at a gorgeous beach.
The vase above was created by a friend of Jenny's....Katie Robertson.  She was my student in the dark ages and has been a physical ed teacher at the public school for decades.  SO talented!  Love it!


Chores before dark.


You had to know they would be covered in mud.
Buddy's owner had dropped off two bags of carrots for the boys and we did not even know she was here.  I should be set for quite awhile!
Dinner was a mish mash.....I did not have to make spaghetti.  Swedish meatballs, leftover scalloped potatoes, leftover carrot salad, leftover cranberry orange relish and rice pudding.  Not our usual Christmas smorgie.  Now I am so tired I am going to bed....not even 7pm.
Hope you are all enjoying the season.
Night all.
PS
The Bills won their game last night.  Another nail biter.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I feel bad for you two. I know how much you enjoy family and friends. I hope this ends soon.