Followers

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Solitary Confinement.

Well, this is my 7th day with Covid and I have forgotten what it feels like not to be fatigued.  Everyone I talk to has friends who are going through the same thing.  It was dark and rainy off and on and I sure was not in the mood to take pictures.  Gary helped me with chores.





We are both professional resters.  Gary was sacked out in the kitchen this afternoon and his friend Mark G. dropped off a box of cookies on the porch.  He had no idea we have Covid, so it's a good thing he did not come in the house.
Sidney likes sleeping on Gary's legs.
This is
what we
do now.
The front paddock is a muddy mess and I'm sure the boys appreciated getting tucked in.  Once again, that shed roof provided a nice dry spot for their hay while they were outside.
Leftover scalloped potatoes and a carrot salad for dinner.  Who knows what we will have for Christmas Eve.
The Bills have a game tonight and we are going to attempt to find a way to watch it.
Night all.


 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Covid! I'm so sorry. I had it in 2021 and it was miserable. I'm sorry you need to do chores while you are sick. Part of having them, they still need care, no matter how we feel. May this pass quickly.

Gemma's person said...

Get better quick. I love my naps anytime anywhere.
I hate you are sick and have to do chores though. Take care,