Followers

Friday, December 22, 2023

Slight Improvement

Beautiful color this morning.










Jenny came up to help with chores.  We wore masks and were not close to each other.


Late morning I actually had the energy to make some ham and scalloped potatoes....which I put in the new crock pot.  The house smelled great.
We took it easy this afternoon.  I discovered that I could sleep like a rock if I got back in bed instead of napping on a recliner.
So happy that it is going to be lighter when I go out for evening chores.








I know this looks weird for a salad....spinach, an orange and a banana with a vinaigrette dressing, but it was perfect on the side of the ham and scalloped potatoes.


Having the energy to make a real dinner was a good sign.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Good for you!

Nancy J said...

I hope your taste stays, mine went for some time. Others had no sense of smell at all. Meanwhile, Greetings to all at Skoog Farm, and your family, a Christmas maybe not what you hoped or planned for, but rest and letting others help whatever they offer will be the best present you can get. Merry Christmas from the almost evening down here, with some light rain and a very warm 26 Celsius.