Followers

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Up Since 4:30am

It was dreary, around 50 degrees and rained all day.  

Jenny picked up Gary at 4:45am to take him to the hospital for a procedure and I have been up since then.  He is finally in a room and will be there overnight.  Jenny did not get home until after 4pm....taking good care of her Dad while I stay in solitary still coughing.









Fortunately Finn and Cooper came up around 10 to help me do a couple things.
I spent the afternoon watching movies and talking to some friends on the phone.  More of them have retested positive for covid.  Chores before dark.  What a mud hole.





Night all.

PS
It's all about sunshine for Steph and the crew.




2 comments:

Sandra said...

Family has got your back. Our mud is currently frozen. After Saturday it looks like it will stay frozen. I sure do hope you get better ASAP.

Val Ewing said...

That is so great for you that you have help. When I got home from the hospital with hubby, I found a neighbor doing chores at my house!

You can't get it better than that.

We have mudsville here also. But by next week, we hope things will cool off.